A refresh of Apple’s MacBook Air and MacBook Pro have been rumored to be announced during WWDC 2013 for a couple of months now, but it looks like there is more evidence the MacBook Air could be receiving a refresh once the show kicks off next week.
With the help sources close to 9to5Mac, the site was able to get a sneak peek at the pricing of previously leaked SKUs, which when compared to those leaks, confirms there will be four new MacBook Airs in two available screen sizes: an 11-inch and 13-inch display. The new MacBook Airs are also expected to come with a new Wi-Fi specification, 802.11ac, which will make the rate at which they transfer data faster than previous models. In addition to that, a new version of Airport and Time Capsule are also on the way, which will make full use of the new Wi-Fi spec included in the MacBook Air.
Whether or not 9t05Mac’s sources have solid information regarding upcoming Mac products is yet to be seen, but considering just how many rumors have been popping up in favor of a refresh of the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro, we think it’ll only be a matter of time until Apple makes their announcement.
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- Apple's Plans For Sapphire Will Be For A "Secret Project"
- iPhone 6 To Have Sapphire Coating, Skips May Release (Rumor)
- Glucose Monitoring Might Not Make It Onto The iWatch