A refresh of Apple’s MacBook Air and MacBook Pro have been rumored to be announced during WWDC 2013 for a couple of months now, but it looks like there is more evidence the MacBook Air could be receiving a refresh once the show kicks off next week.
With the help sources close to 9to5Mac, the site was able to get a sneak peek at the pricing of previously leaked SKUs, which when compared to those leaks, confirms there will be four new MacBook Airs in two available screen sizes: an 11-inch and 13-inch display. The new MacBook Airs are also expected to come with a new Wi-Fi specification, 802.11ac, which will make the rate at which they transfer data faster than previous models. In addition to that, a new version of Airport and Time Capsule are also on the way, which will make full use of the new Wi-Fi spec included in the MacBook Air.
Whether or not 9t05Mac’s sources have solid information regarding upcoming Mac products is yet to be seen, but considering just how many rumors have been popping up in favor of a refresh of the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro, we think it’ll only be a matter of time until Apple makes their announcement.
- 2014-04-03 WWDC 2014 Confirmed For June 2 to June 6
- 2014-03-02 New Apple TV Might Not Be Around The Corner
- 2013-06-10 WWDC 2013 Keynote Livestream Available On Apple Products
- 2013-06-07 iOS 7 Banners Spotted At Moscone West
- 2013-06-07 Apple Reportedly Signs Deal With Sony For iRadio Ahead Of WWDC
- 2013-06-03 Apple Releases WWDC 2013 App For iOS
- 2013-06-02 New MacBook Air And Pro Launch At WWDC 2013 Rumored Once Again