We already know we could be getting a new Nexus 7 some time in July, and it looks like its release may actually be taking place some time in the not-too distant future as the next-generation Nexus 7 may have made its way through the FCC.
The tablet that made its way through the FCC is called the Asus K009, which after a bit of digging, looks to be wearing the Nexus brand on it. The K009 will feature a 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor, a 4000mAh battery, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE support, 32GB of internal storage and both a rear and front-facing camera, which if you recall, the original Nexus 7 only came with a front-facing camera.
The FCC leak doesn’t go into detail as to what size screen will come with the new Nexus 7, but judging by its battery size, we think it’s safe to say it’ll follow the original Nexus 7′s lead and will be a 7-inch tablet. July really can’t come soon enough!RELATED
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Revamped Bing For iPad App Released
- Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- AT&T Teams Up With Rogers To Offer 4G LTE Roaming In Canada
- More LG Nexus 8 Rumors Surface
- Follow: Android, FCC, Google, google nexus, Nexus 7 2,
- Seen at: tabletsmagazine.nl