Regardless if you’re a gamer or not, you’re probably familiar with Pac-Man and his adventures as he has aimlessly been making his way through a number of mazes in order to eat all of the pellets that have been scattered throughout a level. We’ve seen Pac-Man make the jump to 3D in the past, but we haven’t seen many Pac-Man first-person shooters.
“FPS-Man” was created by game designer Tom Davies and imagines a full game of Pac-Man in a first-person shooter perspective as you’ll make your way through each maze attempting to eat all of the pellets. Sounds simple enough, right? Well – FPS-Man offers a slight twist as it makes Pac-Man really creepy through its use of music, the way each ghost looks and the overall feel of the game.
The game is completely free to play over at Kongregate, so if you’ve got the time, head on over and check it out for yourself. Just make sure you’re playing in a well-lit room as you could end up having nightmares after playing FPS-Man.
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- North Korea May Launch A Cyber Attack Using Online Games
- YouTube Easter Egg Allows You To Play Missile Command
- Facebook: The Board Game Concept Wants To Get You Off The Internet
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20