Regardless if you’re a gamer or not, you’re probably familiar with Pac-Man and his adventures as he has aimlessly been making his way through a number of mazes in order to eat all of the pellets that have been scattered throughout a level. We’ve seen Pac-Man make the jump to 3D in the past, but we haven’t seen many Pac-Man first-person shooters.
“FPS-Man” was created by game designer Tom Davies and imagines a full game of Pac-Man in a first-person shooter perspective as you’ll make your way through each maze attempting to eat all of the pellets. Sounds simple enough, right? Well – FPS-Man offers a slight twist as it makes Pac-Man really creepy through its use of music, the way each ghost looks and the overall feel of the game.
The game is completely free to play over at Kongregate, so if you’ve got the time, head on over and check it out for yourself. Just make sure you’re playing in a well-lit room as you could end up having nightmares after playing FPS-Man.
- 2013-06-27: Pac-Man Imagined As A First-Person Shooter Will Give You Nightmares
- 2013-04-15: Play! Allows You To Enjoy Pac-man On Building-Sized “Screen”
- 2013-01-10: Pac-Man Championship Edition DX Chomps Its Way To Windows 8
- 2012-11-28: The official Pac-Man Ghost lamp might appeal to fans
- 2012-10-04: Namco Bandai wants fans to vote on new Pac-Man look
- 2011-11-09: Pac Man fans will love the Pac-in-time watch