The next Xperia device that will most probably make waves in news headlines would be the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, where we have had our fair share of coverage concerning the device in recent memory. Having said that, check out the image above from the folks over at PhoneArena, which so happens to be a teaser for what could very well be a new Xperia device from Sony. Of course, it remains to be seen whether that particular device in question would be the upcoming Xperia Z Ultra or not, but we do know that it sports dual glowing lights which will most probably be notification LEDs, as these are not bright enough to function as a flashlight.
The file name of the teaser image was called “honamiteaser”, and whether that remains as a red herring or not is to be seen. The Xperia Z Ultra, after all, has been nicknamed the ”Togari”, and ”Honami” rumors in the past have touted a 5” 1080p display, a Snapdragon 800 processor, and a 20-megapixel camera, but nothing concrete is available at the moment, so we will just have to go with the flow at the moment. Of course, there is no telling that this teaser image could be a fake, too, so do take it with a grain of salt.
Next Story: Oppo Find 7 Hitting Markets This September
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-03-26: Sony Xperia M Gets Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2014-02-23: Sony Xperia M2 Mid-Range Smartphone
- 2014-02-23: Sony XPERIA Z2 Smartphone
- 2014-01-21: Sony Xperia Z Ultra Hits The FCC, Arrives As Wi-Fi Only “Tablet”
- 2014-01-19: Sony Xperia Z2 Purported Pictures Leak Online