Over the last couple of days we have been posting about alleged pictures of Nokia EOS smartphone. This particular device is expected to be announced on 9th July, apparently it runs on Windows Phone 8 and has a 41 megapixel camera on the back. The pictures we have seen so far have been from assembly lines or have shown off the casing of this device. Today a purported working model of Nokia EOS has been pictured, showing off how its display performs under direct sunlight.
Up front the design looks strikingly similar to Lumia 920. The only noticeable difference is that sensors are placed in a slightly different position at the top as compared to Lumia 920. This picture has been leaked by @vizileaks, the account claims that this model is in working condition. This is a new source so the authenticity of this image can be called in to question. The highlight of this smartphone is definitely going to be the 41 megapixel rear camera that comes with optical image stabilization, LED focus light and a Xenon flash. Details on pricing and availability are scarce as of now.
Next Story: Barnes & Noble NOOK Snaps Unveiled
- 2013-07-05: Nokia EOS Camera Grip Confirmed In FCC Document
- 2013-06-26: "Nokia Zoom" Trademarked Prior To EOS Launch
- 2013-06-25: Nokia Lumia 1020 Reportedly The Moniker Of EOS Smartphone
- 2013-06-19: EOS 41MP Smartphone Confirmed By Nokia
- 2013-06-19: Alleged Nokia EOS White Polycarbonate Shell Pictured