So, Motorola might be working to reinvent themselves with a spanking new logo which certainly adds a skip to our steps thanks to the introduction of some color, not to mention having the obvious “a Google company” right at the bottom, and what better way to celebrate a new logo than with rumors of new smartphones to go along with it as well? This is what we are talking about, with whispers going around that Verizon Wireless will be carrying the Motorola Droid RAZR Ultra and RAZR M Ultra sometime down the road – at least according to the (normally accurate and reliable) folks over at @evleaks.
Having said that, it has been talked about in the past that Motorola does have at least a trio of handsets that are in the pipeline after the Moto X rolls out, and I guess these leaked names do give a semblance of an idea on what one can expect, not to mention cheers to the camps of those who continue to root for the RAZR moniker. What do you think these new smartphones will bring to the table?
- 2014-04-23 Kyocera Brigadier Press Rendering For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Red HTC One M8 For Verizon Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-02-05 Verizon's Moto G Receives Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2014-01-02 Moto G Available For Verizon's Prepaid Customers On January 9th
- 2013-12-15 Moto G For Verizon Leaked Without Carrier's Branding
- 2013-12-15 Verizon Droid MAXX Available For $12.49 On Contract
- 2013-11-29 White Droid Ultra And Droid Mini Available On Verizon Now