Samsung hasn’t made a wide variety of colors available for its Galaxy S4 yet as customers can only purchase the device in either White Frost or Black Mist. But today, Samsung has made a new color available for AT&T customers called Red Aurora.
As you would expect from the color name, the new Galaxy S4 is completely decked out in red along with silver and white accents found throughout the entire device. The red aurora Galaxy S4 is completely exclusive to AT&T and sells for the same cost as other color variants of the smartphone, which is $199.99 as long as you agree to a two-year contract.
If you absolutely need a red Galaxy S4, then AT&T seems to be your only option at this point, although you may want to hold off picking up the device today considering Samsung has some big news coming tomorrow. The company is expected to announce some new Galaxy and ATIV devices, which one rumor suggest we could be seeing a new Galaxy Camera being announced. Either way, it wouldn’t kill you to wait until this weekend to pick up your red Galaxy S4, would it?
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2013-11-18: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Update Temporarily Halted
- 2013-11-14: AT&T Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-11-04: AT&T Galaxy S4 Zoom Launches November 8th For $199 On Contract
- 2013-05-08: Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available At Staples
- 2013-05-07: T-Mobile And AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Updates Arrive