Samsung hasn’t made a wide variety of colors available for its Galaxy S4 yet as customers can only purchase the device in either White Frost or Black Mist. But today, Samsung has made a new color available for AT&T customers called Red Aurora.
As you would expect from the color name, the new Galaxy S4 is completely decked out in red along with silver and white accents found throughout the entire device. The red aurora Galaxy S4 is completely exclusive to AT&T and sells for the same cost as other color variants of the smartphone, which is $199.99 as long as you agree to a two-year contract.
If you absolutely need a red Galaxy S4, then AT&T seems to be your only option at this point, although you may want to hold off picking up the device today considering Samsung has some big news coming tomorrow. The company is expected to announce some new Galaxy and ATIV devices, which one rumor suggest we could be seeing a new Galaxy Camera being announced. Either way, it wouldn’t kill you to wait until this weekend to pick up your red Galaxy S4, would it?RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: at&t, Galaxy S4, Samsung,
- Seen at: att