US Cellular did step forward with a promise of a Windows Phone 8 device for quite some time already, and it has led to the US Cellular faithful to wonder whether the mobile carrier is ready to step up and deliver on that promise. If patience is your strong suit, and you value this particular virtue above all else (short of honesty, of course), then you might be stoked to hear that there has been promotion material making its rounds, signalling the very real possibility that the long wait for the Samsung Odyssey will finally end.
I find it interesting to note that the name of the handset itself, the Samsung Odyssey, conveys a sense of adventure and journeying, so to see it finally arrive at the intended destination (if the promotional materials turn out to be true, of course) is certainly an edifying thought. The Samsung Odyssey would be a mid-range Windows Phone device that is currently available on Verizon, and just to recap on what the Odyssey brings to the table, it sports a 4” WVGA S-AMOLED display, a dual-core 1.5GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory, a microSD memory card slot, LTE support and NFC connectivity. Here’s hoping for an official confirmation shortly.RELATED
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Android Device Manager Mobile App Finally Released
- Analyst Thinks Cost Is Why BlackBerry Can't Shut Down Its Ailing Hardware Division
- Follow: Samsung, us cellular,
- Seen at: wpcentral