What comes after the HTC One Google Edition and the Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Edition? Well, since both of these devices happen to be the flagship models of HTC and Samsung, respectively, it would not be too far fetched to figure out that Sony Mobile too, wants in on the action, and hence rumors of the Sony Xperia Z (read our review) arriving in a Google Edition has started to spread around. Of course, you can also call this the Sony Xperia Z Nexus, whichever floats your boat.
Needless to say, the Sony Xperia Z Google Edition will carry the same kind of hardware as with the current models that are already in the market, although you will find that these will feature a vanilla version of Android, in addition to an unlocked bootloader and quick updates directly from Google, assuming that this rumor turns out to be true. Out of all these models, just which particular smartphone would you prefer to get your mobile communications and computing needs attended by, and why?
Next Story: Sprint iDEN Network Shuts Down This June 30th
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-03-03 T-Mobile Xperia Z Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-08-13 100 Sony Xperia Z Handsets Used In A Fashion Project
- 2013-08-06 Sony XPERIA Z Users Complain of Build Quality in Forums
- 2013-08-01 Sony Shipped 9.6 Million Smartphones Last Quarter
- 2013-07-31 Sony Xperia Z And Xperia ZL Gets New Firmware Updates