Just last week, we caught a glimpse of the Sprint Vital through some leaked documents, and it turns out Sprint wasn’t planning to wait long to unveil their Vital as today, the company is officially making their announcement regarding the Android-powered smartphone.
The Sprint Vital will run on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and features a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, a 5-inch HD IPS display with a 1280 x 720 resolution, 1GB of RAM, 8GB internal storage, microSD card support for up to 64GB of additional storage, a 13MP rear-facing camera, 1MP front-facing camera, a 2500 mAh battery and it’ll support Sprint’s 4G LTE network. All of these specs seem to be exactly on par with what was previously leaked
Sprint also announced pricing and availability for the Sprint Vital, with customers able to pick up the Android smartphone starting on Friday, June 14, for just $99.99 with a two-year agreement. What do you guys think of this device? Does it seem like it’s something that’s worth ordering when it’s released on Friday?RELATED
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Follow: Sprint,