It is being reported that a minor software update is being rolled out today for T-Mobile HTC One. This update contains “system enhancements,” though all of them haven’t been detailed in the change log. It appears that this new update increases the sensitivity of the capacitive buttons. A similar update was released by Sprint for its HTC One last month to fix the sensitivity of back and home capacitive buttons.
T-Mobile HTC One is still on Android 4.1.2, but this update does bring the version number up to 1.27.531.8. The HTC One 4.2.2 update is expected to be released in the next couple of weeks, it will be bringing some major changes. Since there are bound to be essential stability improvements and possibly even bug fixes with this minor update, its advised that T-Mobile HTC One owners download it right away over-the-air. The device will automatically prompt users when the update is available for them. If you have noticed it already and have it installed on your device, do let us know what do you think about the “system enhancements” that this latest update brings.
Next Story: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Press Shot Leaked
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-02-23: T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-19: T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.4.2 Update Releasing This Week
- 2013-10-20: T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.3 Update Will Be Released This Monday
- 2013-10-13: T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.3 Update Release Slated For Next Week
- 2013-07-22: T-Mobile HTC One Update Rolling Out, LTE And Processor Enhancements Touted