So we know that T-Mobile is set to the launch the Sony Xperia Z. This is thanks to FCC sightings and support docs spotted on the carrier’s website, and now thanks to a new video uploaded by T-Mobile, we guess it’s more or less a guarantee. The video basically showed off a guy diving underwater and taking photos with what is presumably a smartphone, with the title of the video asking, “What if your smartphone could do this?” Considering that one of the features Sony is advertising with the Xperia Z is its ability to withstand dips into water, we wouldn’t be surprised if this video is a tease for the upcoming handset which is pegged for launch on the carrier sometime in the near future. No word on when we might be able to expect it, but assuming that this new video is part of T-Mobile’s attempts to market the phone, we’re guessing it shouldn’t be too long before we hear the official word. In the meantime if you have a minute to spare, check out the teaser in the video above.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Features Demoed In Video
- 2014-04-21: Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21: Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20: Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20: Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-03-03: T-Mobile Xperia Z Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-07-12: T-Mobile Xperia Z Bootloader Is Locked
- 2013-07-10: T-Mobile Sony XPERIA Z Review
- 2013-06-18: Sony Xperia Z Coming To The U.S. Exclusively On T-Mobile
- 2013-06-06: Sony Xperia Z Support Docs Appear On T-Mobile's Website