When it comes to Motorola’s upcoming Moto X smartphone, it might not be a flagship device, but this does not mean that there is not much buzz surrounding the smartphone. After all, we do know that it will be proudly “made in the USA”, and we have also seen its “final” press shots posted online already, in addition to rumors of a so-called Magic Glass bandied about, not to mention alleged images of the said Magic Glass spotted, too. Well, this time around, the Moto X comes under the spotlight once again, with an alleged Nano-SIM belonging to the Moto X leaked out in Hong Kong.
What you see above is the alleged Nano-SIM tray of the Moto X with the smartphone itself located right beside Nano-SIM tray. Judging by the size of the SIM card, should the Moto X end up using the Nano-SIM card, then it would place it in the same league as the iPhone 5 from Apple. I guess that would mean a paradigm shift for those who are using Micro-SIM cards at the moment, and this change in SIM card types does get tiring after a while.
Next Story: Nokia Lumia 1020 Teardown Image
- 2014-04-13: Moto X+1 Customizable Options Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2014-03-07: Motorola Moto X College Collection Launched