With the success that Samsung has had with the Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note 2, we expect that the company would be gearing up for a release of the Galaxy Note 3. Well thanks to a leaked photo, the image you are looking at above could possibly be the innards of the device! Of course it’s hard to tell that it belongs to the Note 3, especially since it doesn’t really look like anything at the moment, but supposedly this a test unit whose photo was obtained by the folks at C Technology.
While the photo cannot be verified to see if it is actually the Galaxy Note 3, for those who might have missed the news and rumors, the Note 3 is rumored to sport a 5.7” Full HD display with a 2.3GHz quad-core processor, or maybe even Samsung’s own Exynos 5420, 3GB of RAM, a 13MP camera, and will run on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, although with Android 4.3 now out we’re not sure if that changes Samsung’s plans. In any case take it with a grain of salt for now, but with IFA 2013 coming up there is a good chance Samsung will share the official details then!
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover