Back in June, owners of the dual-SIM HTC One were reported to have received the Android 4.2.2 update, and just last week the update had made its way to folks in Taiwan, HTC’s home. Now according to reports, it seems that the Android 4.2.2 update for the HTC One has begun making its round over in Europe, with countries such as Russia, Denmark, Georgia, Norway, Sweden, Romania, Serbia, UK, and Finland who have been reported to be receiving the update. The update is expected to bring several enhancements to the phone, such as for the launcher bar, widget panel rearrangement, enhanced home button behavior, and more. No word on when the Android 4.2.2 update will arrive stateside, but considering that updates in the US typically have to go through carrier testing and approval, it might be a while before those of us living stateside will be able to get our hands on it. We’ll definitely keep our eyes peeled, so be sure to check back with us at a later date for more info!
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-03-26 HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23 HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-23 T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-19 T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.4.2 Update Releasing This Week