Close to a fortnight ago, we got word that the HTC One mini has already received approval from the good people over at the FCC, and here we are two weeks down the road with press renders of the AT&T-bound HTC One mini spotted. How do we know that this shrunken version of the flagship HTC One (with some changes in the hardware too, of course, as it is not only cosmetic alterations on the outside) is headed towards AT&T? The answer is simple, really, as the press render leak did show off the AT&T name where the carrier name is normally displayed. The thing is, it remains to be seen just when will the HTC One mini be released for AT&T, so we will have to play the patience card this time around.
Interestingly enough in the press render leak, the Beats Audio logo has shed its normal bright red shade, turning grey in the process. As for the Blink Feed home screen that is depicted in the render, the location is Atlanta instead of London where the international version of the HTC One mini is concerned. Do these have any bearings on the final version? Not likely if you were talking about a huge impact, but at least we do have high hopes that AT&T will eventually make this puppy available.
Next Story: Kite Mosquito Patch
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-03-26 AT&T HTC One Mini Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-03-25 AT&T HTC One Mini To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Soon
- 2014-02-23 HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-30 AT&T HTC One X Android 4.2 Update Released