The folks over at the FCC have gotten hold of what could very well be the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 tablet that will be headed towards AT&T, as it is a 7” tablet with the model name SM-T217A, and if you were to take the tape measure to go through this particular FCC-stricken tablet, you would end up with the measurements of 186mm x 110mm, which is more or less the ideal dimensions for the Wi-Fi only model of the Samsung Glaaxy Tab 3 that went through its paces with the FCC earlier this year in May.
This time around, however, the tablet does show support for LTE Bands 2, 4, 5 and 17, UMTS (3G) connectivity over the 850/1900MHz bands, not to mention boasting dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE connectivity, which can only mean one thing – it is being prepared to roll out for those who are AT&T subscribers. Which is a good thing I suppose, if you have been holding out for a Galaxy Tab 3 all this while but never really got down to picking one up simply because AT&T does not carry the 4G LTE compatible version.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2013-09-06 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0) Now Available For $99.99 A Pop With Smartphone Bundle
- 2012-10-01 Samsung Galaxy Note 2 variants for AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon stop by the FCC
- 2012-07-25 Samsung SGH-I547 stops by the FCC with AT&T's LTE radios on board
- 2012-02-29 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 stops by the FCC with AT&T radios
- 2012-01-20 Samsung Galaxy Note for AT&T visits the FCC