There have been many rumors recently about BlackBerry working on a new flagship smartphone called the BlackBerry A10. We’ve seen this device in a short video as well as seen a few of its leaked pictures. There have already been a lot of rumors regarding its specifications. The A10 is said to have a 5 inch display, a dualcore processor and 2GB of RAM. The purported display and digitizer of this device has been leaked, and so has a Verizon branded back panel. We’ve already seen an AT&T branded back panel being leaked online, so it seems that two of the biggest carriers in the U.S. will be offering this device.
The leaked parts have been obtained by EtradeSupply, which reveals that the 5 inch SuperAMOLED display is 1mm thinner than the Z10, though they’re not sure whether it has 1280×720 or 1920×1080 pixel resolution. The battery door appears to have the same material BlackBerry has used for the Q10′s door. At the top and bottom of this back panel, three prominent speaker cut-outs are present. BlackBerry is expected to unveil the A10 smartphone in the next couple of months.RELATED
- Windows Phone Takes 10% Of European Smartphone Market Share
- BenQ Enters The Smartphone Market Once Again
- Moto X Cyber Monday Deal Crashes Motorola's Website
- FunderCloud For iOS Improves Your Crowdfunding Experience
- Screenshot Of Pre-registration Page For New iPhones On China Mobile Surfaces
- Follow: blackberry, blackberry a10,