We did take a closer look at the BlackBerry A10 in a video earlier today, but there is more than what meets the eye where the upcoming flagship device from BlackBerry is set to arrive in the near future. In fact, “Help” diagrams for the BlackBerry A10 Aristo have somehow leaked out, where the renders that you see above do show that the left side of the BlackBerry A10 comes with a side-loaded SIM slot in addition to holding the micro USB port as well as the HDMI-out port.
In a different diagram, there is a removable back cover for the BlackBerry A10 that is shown. While that might not amount much to some, it is interested to know that most of today’s smartphones, especially the flagship models, come with a non-removable battery as the cell is encased in a chassis that might require a special key to open up. If the BlackBerry A10 were to have a removable battery, that would be a huge plus point in most people’s books, I believe. One ought to be cautious not to make assumptions though, since the presence of a removable battery door might not signal a removable battery itself. I know right?
Next Story: Samsung Works On A New PadFone-Like Tablet?
- 2014-04-21: BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20: BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20: BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2013-07-24: BlackBerry A10 Hands-On Video Makes Its Way Online
- 2013-07-24: BlackBerry A10 Gets A Hands-On Preview Ahead Of Announcement
- 2013-07-23: BlackBerry A10 Pictures Surface Yet Again
- 2013-07-21: BlackBerry A10 Display And Digitizer Leaked
- 2013-07-21: Purported BlackBerry A10 Back Panel Leaked