The Oculus Rift virtual reality headset has seen its use in a variety of games, ranging from first person shooters, and even games such as Minecraft, and given that it’s essentially a virtual reality headset, it could be used with games of any genre, maybe even RTS, for example. Either way if you were planning to get your hands on Konami’s Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 which is slated for a launch later this year on the PS3, Xbox 360, and the PC, it looks like the game could be adding Oculus Rift support when it launches, or at least sometime later in the future. This was hinted in the picture above where the game’s producer, Dave Cox, tweeted a photo of him wearing the Oculus Rift headset while playing the game, with his tweet reading, “Walking around Dracula’s throne room! Amazeballs.” Konami was yet to announce official support for the headset, so we’re not sure if the photo above is merely them experimenting with the possibility, or if they are already working on support for the device, but what do you guys think? Would you love to play a game like Castlevania with the Oculus Rift headset?
- 2014-04-21 Oculus Rift Gives You A Taste Of The USS Voyager Bridge
- 2014-04-21 Oculus Rift Lets You Enjoy Hoverboard Action
- 2014-04-16 Facebook Acquisition Will Make Sense In A Year, According To Oculus VR's Founder
- 2014-04-15 80,000 Oculus Rift Devices Have Been Sold to Date
- 2014-04-14 Oculus VR Founder Thinks Television Will Be Irrelevant In The Future
- 2014-04-14 Nature Documentary Being Filmed Specifically For The Oculus Rift
- 2014-03-30 Oculus Rift Team Hit With Death Threats Following Facebook Acquisition