It was not too long ago that an image which depicted the Samsung “GT-I9507″ appearing on Picasa servers, but considering how easy it is in this day and age to manipulate EXIF data, it was pretty difficult to tout the GT-I9507 as the real deal. Sure enough, someone out there decided that a little bit of sleuthing was required as there is a cat to kill, which is why when looking through GLBenchmark’s database, there apparently was a benchmark that involved the GT-I9507.
This device allegedly exists as yet another variant of the Samsung Galaxy S4, although it remains to be confirmed whether this will be a region-specific smartphone or a carrier-specific handset. The benchmark did divulge details such as it featuring a Full HD 1080p display, a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 1.9GHz SoC, an Adreno 320 GPU, with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean in tow, accompanied by LTE connectivity to boot. It seems as though the GT-I9507 is rather similar to the international-LTE Galaxy S4 variant that is known as the GT-I9505, so your guess is as good as ours at the moment.
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-03-10: T-Mobile Galaxy S4 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 Android 4.4.2 Update Rolling Out
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before