Google Glass has been used to capture a number of life’s little interesting moments which include a first-hand look at a successful marriage proposal, what it’s like to partake in a game of ice hockey and even as far as having an operation live-streamed so students could learn a thing or two. But you have to take the good with the bad, and in this case, Google Glass was used to capture the first fight and arrest on the boardwalk of Wildwood, New Jersey.
The scene was captured by documentary filmmaker Chris Barrett who was testing out the extended video recording option with his pair of Google Glass while he was visiting the Jersey Shore. While Barrett was making his way through the boardwalk, he caught the end of a fight, which resulted in a number of arrests, both of which were caught through his pair of Google Glass.
Barrett gives no information as to why the fight occurred or why the fine gentlemen were arrested, but if we had to take a stab in the dark at the reason, it was could have been an altercation over the misuse of hair product or some guy was probably looking at another guy’s girlfriend the wrong way.
Next Story: Alleged Nokia Lumia EOS Camera Accessory Leaked
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-13: Surgeon Finds Google Glass Indispensable In His Work
- 2014-04-10: 72 Percent Of People Surveyed Against Google Glass Due To Privacy
- 2014-04-10: Google May Allow Anyone To Buy Glass For One Day
- 2014-04-08: Google To Launch Glass For Work Program Today [Report]