It was yesterday when we mentioned that Halo: Spartan Assault can be enjoyed today, and here we are with the app already being made available over at the Windows App Store, where the link is provided at the end of the story. In Halo: Spartan Assault, the game’s timeline has been set to be between Halo 3 and Halo 4, where one is thrown headlong into the first missions of the Spartan Ops program which would certainly provide additional depth into the backstory of Human-Covenant wars. You will be able to play the role as either Commander Sarah Palmer or Spartan Davis who is stationed aboard the UNSC Infinity, where you slug it out against Covenant forces with a total of 25 missions to keep you occupied over the summer.
The 25 missions can be broken down into part of 5 operations that have 5 missions each. You will be able to compete against friends in Leaderboards, take on Weekly Challenges and pick up over 40 in-game Achievements and Medals that will eventually accrue to your gamerscore and Halo Waypoint career. You can get Halo: Spartan Assault here.
Next Story: HTC One Mini Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11: Microsoft Research Shows Off Interactive Live Tiles
- 2014-04-08: Microsoft Seeks To Flood China With Cheap Windows Tablets [Rumor]
- 2014-04-08: Windows 8.1 Update 1 Available For Download
- 2014-04-07: Windows 8.1 Update Compulsory For Windows 8.1 Users
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Adjusting To New Reality: Free Windows And More
- 2013-08-28: Halo: Spartan Assault Expansion Adds Xbox 360 Controller Support, Five Missions
- 2013-06-04: Halo: Spartan Assault Coming To Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 In July