Halo: Spartan Assault, the top down arcade shooter from Vanguard Games and 343 Industries is all set for a global release tomorrow for computers that run on the Windows 8 operating system, in addition to mobile devices and tablets, at least according to the folks over at Halo Waypoint. For folks living in the US, the mobile version of Halo: Spartan Assault has already been slated to be an exclusive title on Verizon Wireless – at least until August 16. For those who want to run the game on your smartphone, do make sure that you have at least 1GB RAM on your Windows Phone 8 device, while there will be a version that supports 512MB RAM Windows Phone 8 devices later next month.
Halo: Spartan Assault pits you in the situation where you are somewhere in between Halo 3 and Halo 4, and it will include the fledgling days of the Spartan Ops program. In total, you will be able to go through 25 missions and have the “joy” of in-app purchases to help you progress along. Is this one mobile title that you would be looking forward to, and are busy counting down the minutes?
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-02-28: Halo 5 Multiplayer Beta Could Be Released This Year
- 2014-02-28: Halo News Will Be Shared At E3, According To Phil Spencer
- 2014-02-13: Halo 2 Anniversary Coming This Year, Says Voice Actor
- 2014-02-04: UNSC Spirit Of Fire Gets The LEGO Treatment