They say that the early bird gets the worm – do you think that your hunger for some Killzone: Mercenary is great enough that you would make a dash in signing up for the closed multiplayer beta? Places are extremely limited, and it does seem to me as though the fate of your inclusion will greatly depend on some random computer program, so there is no way to bribe your way into this. Those who are interested have until 2:00PM PDT on Wednesday, July 17th, to sign up and take a closer look at Mercenary’s rather impressive multiplayer package.
Should you be fortunate enough to be chosen as a participant, your inbox will be on the receiving end of an email, complete with directions on how you are able to get started right there and then. The Mercenary multiplayer suite is said to offer players with a wide range of weapons, grenades, armor, and special VAN-Guard devices, letting you customize your multiplayer load-out slots. This particular customization will bring a new level of tactical awareness to the game – lumber around and blow up everything in sight clumsily, or take down your enemies stealthily? You can sign up here if you’re interested.
Next Story: LG Might Have Windows Phone 8 Handset In Tow
- 2014-04-01 Killzone Shadow Fall Insurgent Pack Now Available
- 2014-03-06 Killzone: Shadow Fall Accidentally Sold For 85p In The UK
- 2014-01-16 New Free Killzone Shadow Fall Maps Spotted
- 2013-11-29 Killzone Shadow Fall Patch 1.05 Makes Changes To Single Player Campaign
- 2013-11-27 New Killzone Mercenary Updates On Its Way With Free Multiplayer Maps