4JStudios released Title Update 11 to Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition this past May, and here we are two months later talking about Title Update 12. Unfortunately, the news isn’t that the new title update is currently available for Minecraft fans to download right this second, and it isn’t even an announcement of a changelog so players can get hyped up at the upcoming changes.
4JStudios is announcing today they plan to post a changelog for the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft once Title Update 12 has been approve by Microsoft’s certification testing process. The studio confirmed in a series of tweet they’re still working on Title Update 12 saying “there are lots of software architecture changes needed for this update.”
As a result, 4JStudios is currently working on any bugs they find within Title Update 12 and will let fans know when it’s finally sent to Microsoft, which they’ll then announce the changelog so we know what to expect from this latest update. Hopefully the wait won’t be too long as we know you Xbox 360 Minecrafters like to have your regular dose of updates, especially if this next update includes a rideable horse, although we doubt that’ll be the case this time around.
Next Story: Future iOS Devices May Have Built-In Projectors
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase