The upcoming Moto X from Motorola is a smartphone that is said to be proudly assembled in the US, so much so that in recent memory, there has been plenty of rumors surrounding the Moto X. Well, here we are with another rumor about the Moto X from Motorola, thanks to self-proclaimed leakster Taylor Wimberly, who happened to hold a Q&A session on his Google+ profile recently. Wimberly claims that he has majority of the detail concerning the Moto X, and also did suggest that the Moto X may be accompanied by “a dual LTE Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) Smart Antenna.”
In a nutshell as well as in regular English, the dual LTE MIMO smart antenna would mean a couple of LTE-capable antennas which will be able to receive and send data simultaneously, where the logical conclusion would be experiencing a faster data exchange. You could more or less equate that to widening a 2-lane highway into a 4-lane one. Are you stoked by this particular rumor should it actually turn out to be true?
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-13 Moto X+1 Customizable Options Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06 Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06 Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01 Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17 AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off