As if there haven’t been enough Moto X leaks, we’ve got a fresh one coming in from China. The Moto X smartphone has been pictured from behind, showing off the purported back panel in all its glory. This part is reportedly going to be open for customization, with customers being given multiple color choices and the option of having it engraved. The image was posted on Sina Weiba which is the Chinese equivalent of a popular micro-blogging service known as Twitter.
Since majority of the customers are expected to customize their orders, the device you see above is said to be the “standard” one that Motorola will sell through physical retail stores. It is also likely that this version might be the one that’s made available outside of the U.S. Judging by this image, the device seems to have a thin profile and quite possibly a large battery. There’s no word as yet on when Motorola will be announcing this smartphone, the first it has worked on after it was wholly acquired by Google. Moto X is expected to be available in stores this fall.
Next Story: Official Vine App For Windows Phone 8 Confirmed
- 2014-04-13: Moto X+1 Customizable Options Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2014-03-07: Motorola Moto X College Collection Launched