Despite the fact that Motorola’s official event is only a few days away now, rumors just keep coming in regarding its upcoming device, the Moto X smartphone. It is now being said that this device will have Moto Magic Glass, a structure made out of laminated aluminum and Dual LTE MIMO smart antennas. The information comes from Taylor Wimberly, a well connected source that has been right about the Moto X in the past as well.
Moto Magic Glass has been defined as a single layer of Gorilla Glass that has been molded to a special polymer, the resulting surface continuously wraps around the front as well as edges of the device. Zero gap construction will ensure a smooth feel at the back of this device. The rumored laminated structure will not only make Moto X thin and light, it will also make it durable. The Dual LTE MIMO smart antennas will ensure amazing data speeds as well as improve network reception. Motorola is going to announce the device on August 1st, it is believed that all four major U.S. carriers will offer the Moto X at launch.
Next Story: barZapp Is Capable Of Spotting Fake IDs
- 2014-04-13: Moto X+1 Customizable Options Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2014-03-07: Motorola Moto X College Collection Launched