Zagat, having been picked up by Google a couple of years ago for a sizable amount of money, is now back with a brand new Zagat website for you to play around with, in addition to a new mobile app for the Android and iOS platforms which will place the very best restaurants and nightspots right at your very own fingertips. Not only that, folks will love the fact that for the very first time, the trusted Zagat ratings and reviews can now be accessed for free without the need to go through any pesky registration procedures.
This new Zagat app will feature the latest news and video content from expert local editors, curated lists, powerful search and map-based browsing that will assist you in hunting down the places that locals go to, and want to keep it a secret from the rest of the world lest a bunch of tourists end up spoiling the place and atmosphere. The new Zagat will encompass both restaurants and nightlife across nine cities, with plans to expand this coverage to 50 U.S. and international destinations, touching on shopping, hotels and other places of interest to boot. Get Zagat for Android here and for iOS here.
Next Story: Windows Phone Instance App Fix
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2013-10-08: Google's Eric Schmidt Believes Android Is "More Secure Than The iPhone"
- 2013-06-20: YouTube For Android And iOS Receives Next Video Overlay
- 2013-05-20: Google Field Trip Gives Users Free Admission To 13 Museums
- 2013-05-16: SMS Integration And Outgoing Calls In Hangouts App Coming Soon
- 2013-05-16: Google Hangouts App Confirmed For Google Glass