Sony is expected to unveil its latest flagship smartphone, the i1 “Honami” in September at the IFA conference in Berlin. There have already been a lot of rumors about this device. Among other things, it is said to have a 20 megapixel camera. The purported camera UI of Sony i1 has been pictured, which confirms that this device will indeed have a 20 megapixel camera. The picture was originally posted by Gadgety, an Israeli blog.
It is evident from the purported UI that users will be able to take photos in various resolutions, with 5148×3936 at 20 megapixels being the highest they can go. Support for 8 megapixel photos in both 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios is also seen. It is unclear as of now if the camera on this device will come with Cybershot branding. This smartphone is expected to have the 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with at least 2GB of RAM and a 3,000 mAh battery. Sony has already rolled out press invites for an event on September 4th, the device is expected to be officially unveiled there. As far as the release goes, Sony Korea CEO said recently that he believes i1 will be out in Korea before year’s end.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2013-09-03 Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Entire Alleged Press Release Leaks
- 2013-08-26 White Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Photos Leaked
- 2013-08-26 Sony Honami's Camera Teased In New Photo
- 2013-08-25 Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Purported Press Image Leaks
- 2013-08-23 New Sony Honami Photo Teased, Hints At Water Resistance