While trademarks are sometimes filed to protect a particular name or brand, they are sometimes filed because it could be sign of a product that a company plans to launch. Well it looks like Samsung has recently trademarked a bunch of names, such as the Mobile Samsung 5G, Samsung Fit, Samsung Micro, Samsung Expo, Samsung Go, Samsung Pro, and the S MUSICIAN. While the rest of the names could pretty much hint at any type of device, two names do stand out and that is the Samsung Fit and the S MUSICIAN.
The Samsung Fit could indicate some kind of fitness accessory, and given that Samsung has attempted to include some health/fitness features in their products in the past, like S Health, it wouldn’t be surprising to see Samsung unveil more fitness-related products, like a smartphone or maybe an exercise watch or something to that extent. The S MUSICIAN is also pretty obvious as it is a piece of software that allows the user to create music on a Samsung device with the S Suite. The rest are pretty vague but we’ll definitely keep our eyes peeled for more info.
Next Story: LG Vu 3 Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2014-04-08: Apple Seeks $2.2 Billion In Damages From Samsung
- 2014-04-08: Samsung Sues South Korean Publication Over Negative Galaxy S5 Press
- 2014-04-07: Leaked Document Reveals How Samsung Viewed Apple As An "Extremely Real" Threat
- 2014-04-06: White House Had Legal Talks With Samsung Over Recent Selfie
- 2014-04-04: Internal Email Reveals Apple's Sales Team's Worry About The Competition