Hmmm, the Samsung Galaxy S4 has been out for quite some time now, and it has been the flagship smartphone of choice for millions of users in the process, but have we seen the last of it so far? Apparently not, not even after a special Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A model was announced not too long ago (which did quite well in its home country too, or so that is what we have gathered). This time around, someone with an eagle eye spotted a Samsung Galaxy S4 on an Antutu benchmark, where it showed off yet another variant of this high end smartphone with the model number GT-I9506.
The new variant does seem to share many similarities to the South Korea exclusive, which would be the Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A model, albeit that this time around, the GT-I9506 would be a whole lot more global – that is, it looks set to target the world markets. Of course, since this is but a rumor, do take it with a punch of salt since benchmark results can easily be manipulated and passed off as the real deal.
Next Story: Print Your Unborn Child's Face In 3D
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before