A couple of weeks ago thanks to a rumor, word on the street was that Sony could be looking to announce a new camera called the NEX-5T in the near future. While the exact specifications of the NEX-5T remain a mystery, at the very least the existence of the device has been confirmed thanks to a recent registration for the “Sony NEX-5T” by the Taiwan NCC Agency. Unfortunately apart from the name that was sighted in the registration, the specifications of the camera were not revealed, so we guess we will just have to wait and see what Sony has in store for us, although assuming that it is part of the NEX-5 lineup of mirrorless cameras, we guess some of you guys should be able to guess the type of specs and features that we might be able to expect. In any case with this “confirmation”, we’ll definitely be keeping our eyes and ears peeled for more information, so be sure to check back with us down the road for more updates!
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark