One of the beauties of mirrorless camera systems, such as Sony’s NEX cameras, is that they tend to be more compact that DSLR cameras. The quality is almost as good, if not better than some entry level models, and its compactness allows for more portability and subtlety. However if you prefer a DSLR design but wished Sony had a mirrorless camera with a DSLR design, something along the lines of Panasonic’s G and GH series, and Olympus’ OMD series, you might be in luck. Word on the street has it that Sony is working on a new project called “Alpha Fox” which basically puts an E-mount onto a more “classic” DSLR body design. The camera is expected to be a direct competitor to Canon’s Rebel series of entry-level DSLRs, and is said to offer better performance while being priced the same. The full list of features and specifications remain unknown, so take it with a grain of salt for now, but what do you guys think? Is this a Sony camera you would like to see made?
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title