Playing real-time strategy (RTS) games like StarCraft 2 involves a lot of action from the player, and staying idle and clicking lazily will not win you games. This is so important to the point where prowess has even begun to be measured in actions-per-minute, or APM, whereby the top gamers usually manage to clock some impressive numbers. Of course high APM doesn’t necessarily equate to being good, but if you’ve always wondered how the pros of StarCraft 2, the video above was taken by GomTV’s Khaldor in which we basically get to look from a first person’s point of view at how one of the best players in StarCraft 2, STX_INnoVation, plays the game. Needless to say STX_INnoVation’s speed is incredible and breath taking, so if you have a few minutes to spare and want to have your mind blown, be sure to check it out in the video above.
- 2014-04-17: Swedish Politicians Compete In A StarCraft 2 Tournament Against Each Other
- 2014-04-11: Study Uses StarCraft 2 To Prove The Effects Of Aging
- 2014-01-21: Patch 2.1 For StarCraft 2 Unlocks Custom Maps For Starter Edition Owners
- 2013-08-08: Blizzard WCS App Announced, Lets You Stream StarCraft 2 Matches On The Go
- 2013-07-30: StarCraft 2 2.0.10 Patch Adds eSport Features And Color Blind Mode
- 2013-07-23: StarCraft 2 Gets XP Bonus And Unlocked Races As Part Of Anniversary Celebration
- 2013-06-05: Blizzard Announces "Spawning" Feature For StarCraft 2