ASUS introduced an updated Transformer Pad Infinity this past June which would come with a 2560 x 1600 display and a 1.9GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 4 processor. The new Transformer Pad Infinity has been left out of the limelight ever since it was introduced, but it looks like a new ASUS tablet has just shown up at the FCC that leads us to believe this is the company’s recently announced tablet.
The FCC listing looks to be for a 10-inch ASUS tablet, which its test results show it features Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, a rear-facing camera and a single speaker. The listing also shows two recesses at the bottom of the tablet, which of course means the Transformer Pad Infinity will once again be used as a hybrid tablet, which previous ASUS tablets tend to be. Of course, the keyboard dock for the Transformer Pad Infinity is expected to be optional.
If the FCC listing turns out to be the Transformer Pad Infinity, that means we’re one step closer to seeing the release of ASUS’ first tablet that runs on NVIDIA’s Tegra 4 CPU as well as its mind-blowing WQHD display. Hopefully its release is sooner than we expect as we’d love to get our hands on it ASAP.
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-12-02: Asus M80T Tablet Hits The FCC
- 2013-09-25: Asus TF502T Tablets Arrives At The FCC
- 2013-05-23: Unreleased Asus Tablet Pays A Visit To The FCC
- 2012-12-27: Mysterious ASUS P1801-T Spotted At The FCC