ASUS introduced an updated Transformer Pad Infinity this past June which would come with a 2560 x 1600 display and a 1.9GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 4 processor. The new Transformer Pad Infinity has been left out of the limelight ever since it was introduced, but it looks like a new ASUS tablet has just shown up at the FCC that leads us to believe this is the company’s recently announced tablet.
The FCC listing looks to be for a 10-inch ASUS tablet, which its test results show it features Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, a rear-facing camera and a single speaker. The listing also shows two recesses at the bottom of the tablet, which of course means the Transformer Pad Infinity will once again be used as a hybrid tablet, which previous ASUS tablets tend to be. Of course, the keyboard dock for the Transformer Pad Infinity is expected to be optional.
If the FCC listing turns out to be the Transformer Pad Infinity, that means we’re one step closer to seeing the release of ASUS’ first tablet that runs on NVIDIA’s Tegra 4 CPU as well as its mind-blowing WQHD display. Hopefully its release is sooner than we expect as we’d love to get our hands on it ASAP.RELATED
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Follow: asus, FCC,
- Seen at: apps.fcc.gov