We saw some leaked images of the BlackBerry Aristo Z30 that was caught alongside the Nokia Lumia 925, but there is nothing quite like a video to show off a device in all of its glory, don’t you think so? After all, if a picture speaks a thousand words, a video would certainly have a whole lot more frames – and hence theoretically speaking, it would convey a far longer message. So far, BlackBerry did not manage to achieve the kind of rebound that they expected with their new models released this year, but will the BlackBerry Aristo Z30 actually be able to help turn the situation around?
The BlackBerry Aristo Z30 is tipped to launch later this November, and it will also hold the distinction of being the very first 5 inch BlackBerry to hit the market – not to mention also boasting of having the highest specifications within a BlackBerry device to date. Leaked hardware specifications, while they are not final, are always a good indication of what’s to come – and the BlackBerry Aristo Z30 is touted to sport a 5-inch display at 720 x 1280 resolution at a pixel density of 296ppi, a dual-core 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and a quad-core GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory with a microSD memory card slot for expansion purposes, an 8-megapixel camera at the back with a 2-megapixel shooter in front. BlackBerry 10.2 will be the OS of choice, which would mean some Android apps too, will be able to run on the device. Would you pick up this BlackBerry if it ends up in your area?
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Optimistic That Handset Business Will Be Profitable By 2015
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Will Be Officially Known As The BlackBerry Classic
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Claims He Was Misquoted On Handset Division Sale