If you were planning on picking up the BlackBerry Q10 from Sprint, the good news is that the phone is finally here! The device has been spotted online on Sprint’s website and according to the website, new customers will be able to pick up the device for $100 with a new contract. This is in spite of Sprint’s earlier press release that suggested that the phone would set customers back $199.99. Sprint expects the BlackBerry Q10 to begin arriving at the doorsteps of its customers within 2-5 business days, so if you’d like to get your hands on the device ASAP, you should probably place your order now.
For those unfamiliar, the BlackBerry Q10 is BlackBerry’s QWERTY smartphone running the new BlackBerry 10 OS, unlike the BlackBerry Z10 which is the Canadian company’s attempt at a full touchscreen device. While many expected the Q10 to do well given its familiar QWERTY layout, recent reports have suggested that the phone is actually doing rather badly, with retailers claiming that there is “virtually no demand” for the device. We’re not sure how true that is, although BlackBerry isn’t exactly in the best of shape right now. In any case if you want to see if the BlackBerry Q10 is the device for you, be sure to check out our review.RELATED
- MIT Researchers Claim To Have Discovered Toughest Tongue Twister Of All Time
- Samsung To Introduce Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor In 2014 [Rumor]
- OCZ Formalizes Toshiba's $35 Million Buyout Offer
- Journey Through Middle-Earth Is Another Chrome Experiment
- Xbox One's Kinect Voice And Gesture Cheat Sheet Released
- Seen at: crackberry