This past week we’ve seen a couple of pictures of the BlackBerry Z10 Porsche Design, well not of the actual device itself, but of its components. This is the first time that the device has been pictured in all its glory, but there’s still no word as yet when it is going to be released. Don’t expect it to be any cheaper, even if the conventional Z10 prices are being slashed across the board. Porsche Design model of the BlackBerry 9900 has retailed for over $2000 in the past.
That particular model was named P’9921. It is believed that BlackBerry Z10 Porsche Design will be called the P’9982. Apart from having a unique design, the model is also said to have a unique UI, one that is different from that stock BlackBerry 10 experience. The premium price of this device is not just due to the Porsche brand name, materials used for its construction are much more expensive than those used for the conventional Z10. As previously mentioned, there’s no information available regarding pricing and information, but if I had to guess, I’d say it’ll cost more than $2000. [Images via Tinhte]
- 2013-11-24: Verizon And AT&T Offer BlackBerry Z10 Virtually Free On Contract
- 2013-11-14: BlackBerry OS 10.2.1.1055 For Z10 And Z30 Leaked
- 2013-09-28: BlackBerry Beings Direct Online Sales Of Z10 And Q10
- 2013-08-08: BlackBerry Gets “Authority To Operate” On U.S. Department Of Defense Networks
- 2013-08-04: BlackBerry Z10 Porsche Design Pictured Once Again
- 2013-07-16: BlackBerry Reportedly Reduces Q10, Z10 Production By Half