This past week we’ve seen a couple of pictures of the BlackBerry Z10 Porsche Design, well not of the actual device itself, but of its components. This is the first time that the device has been pictured in all its glory, but there’s still no word as yet when it is going to be released. Don’t expect it to be any cheaper, even if the conventional Z10 prices are being slashed across the board. Porsche Design model of the BlackBerry 9900 has retailed for over $2000 in the past.
That particular model was named P’9921. It is believed that BlackBerry Z10 Porsche Design will be called the P’9982. Apart from having a unique design, the model is also said to have a unique UI, one that is different from that stock BlackBerry 10 experience. The premium price of this device is not just due to the Porsche brand name, materials used for its construction are much more expensive than those used for the conventional Z10. As previously mentioned, there’s no information available regarding pricing and information, but if I had to guess, I’d say it’ll cost more than $2000. [Images via Tinhte]RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 "Confirmed" To Sport A Metal Build [Rumor]
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- Samsung Galaxy J Could Be Announced In Taiwan On December 9th
- Fairphone To Start Shipping Later This Month
- Motorola Apologizes For Cyber Monday Fiasco, Will Repeat Sales This Wednesday
- Follow: z10,