In the past we have come across a variety of chargers that allow you to harness the energy from a moving bicycle to charge your mobile device, and if you’re in the market for something similar, the Ecoxpower might be something worth taking a look at. It works pretty much the same way as the previous chargers and it will attach to the front wheel of your bicycle, and through your pedaling efforts, it will not only power the headlight that comes attached to the charger, but your phone at the same time!
We doubt you will be able to achieve a full charge just by cycling around the block, but if you wanted to maintain your battery levels, or perhaps prevent it from going down too much while you listen to music or use the GPS on your phone, especially if you plan to cycle a pretty long route, perhaps the Ecoxpower might be able to do the trick. According to the product’s description, it will take about 1.5 hours for a full charge, assuming the cyclist maintains an average speed of 12mph on a bicycle with a 26” wheel. It is priced at $130 and will be available for purchase via Fancy’s website. So, any takers?
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!