A good seven months after Facebook announced the Facebook Graph Search feature, here we are with word that will definitely keep fans of the social network happy – especially those who happen rely on US English as their heart language. Facebook Graph Search is now officially available for the entire gamut of US English users.
Facebook begun to make available Graph Search to US English users from the beginning of July, and that happened to be a gradual rollout, which was why efforts were made to ensure that from today onwards, Facebook Graph Search will be available across the board to those who have set their language set to US English.
Just what is Facebook Graph Search all about? This particular tool was specially designed to assist social networkers work out complex searches on the website depending on a quartet of categories – namely People, Places, Photos and Interests. We did come up with our fair share and thoughts on what Facebook Graph Search is as well as its implications, so you might want to dive here for a little bit more context.
Next Story: Bing Apps On Windows Phone Now Available
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App