When you think about premium ice cream, then I am quite sure that the name Häagen-Dazs would definitely pop into your mind. Well, for those of you who love the taste as well as texture of Häagen-Dazs, you might be pleased to hear that the premium ice cream brand has just announced the Häagen-Dazs Concerto Timer app, which so happens to be the first iOS mobile app that will integrate detailed 3D Kinect technology as well as video data, resulting in a blend of cutting edge augmented reality experience that targets ice cream enthusiasts.
This particular Concerto Timer app will boast of two-minute-long music concertos which help you understand the amount of time, down to the last second, required to prepare one’s Häagen-Dazs ice cream so that your tastebuds will be able to enjoy the full, rich consistency of its flavors. Not only that, enabling the ice cream to soften slightly (which is also known as tempering) for two minutes will help enhance the texture, although I do wonder whether the same 2 minute wait time applies to other brands of ice cream. Enjoy your two-minute concert of Bach Inventions No. 14 while you drool over the Häagen-Dazs ice cream in front of you for a couple of minutes! [App Download Link]
Next Story: Official Imgur For iOS App Released
- 2014-01-28: Augmented Reality In Public Buses Might Attract More Passengers
- 2014-01-06: Turkish Bank App For Windows Phone Incorporates Augmented Reality
- 2013-12-20: Meta Pro Smart Glasses Wants To Take Augmented Reality To The Next Level
- 2013-10-17: Wikitude Studio Upgrade Brings Video Augmentations
- 2013-10-01: Volkswagen Demonstrates MARTA AR App To Help With Repairs