Come 10th of September, we expect Apple will introduce at least two new devices – the iPhone 5S, and the iPhone 5C. We’re sure most of you guys know that the iPhone 5S will be the successor to the iPhone 5 and could feature upgraded specs and maybe even a fingerprint sensor, but the iPhone 5C will be a low-cost alternative to the higher-end iPhone. We’ve seen the iPhone 5C pop up many times in leaked photos in the past, and now Sonny Dickson has posted an entire gallery worth of high-resolution shots of the alleged device.
Unsurprisingly the photos show a phone which is similar to what we have encountered in the past, although this time we are looking at the iPhone 5C in a green finish. The leaked photos don’t really tell us anything new about the device that we did not already know, although the specifications of the iPhone 5C remain unknown at this point in time. In any case hit up Sonny Dickson’s website for the rest of the photos, but also remember to take it with a grain of salt for now, and hopefully come 10th September all will be revealed.
- 2014-03-19: Analyst Doesn't Think 8GB iPhone 5c And Relaunched iPad 4 Will Have Much Impact On Apple's March/June Quarters
- 2014-03-18: Apple Explains Why They Launched The 8GB iPhone 5c
- 2014-03-18: 8GB iPhone 5c Has Been Officially Launched In The UK
- 2014-03-17: 8GB iPhone 5c Set To Roll Out (Rumor)
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well