The LG G2 is a smartphone that is already on the way (the official release date is said to be just a couple of days away), and its manual has just leaked out, where additional information reveals a nano-SIM standard as well as a rear unlock button. French tech blog Nowhereelse.fr is the one who supplied the slides of the alleged LG G2 manual, where it will use the nano-SIM standard that is similar to the Motorola Moto X and the iPhone 5. Other than that, there is also confirmation of a 2,610mAh battery underneath the hood, which can be removed.
Apart from that, there is also a microSD memory card slot for expansion purposes, and a button at the back that is located between the volume buttons which happens to be a power/lock key. The LG G2 is tipped to arrive in the US later this September, and we also know of one accessory that has already been confirmed for it – that is, the LG QuickWindow case. Looks like leaked manuals seem to be the way forward these days, no?
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-03-03 LG Joins Nokia And Takes A Potshot At Samsung As Well
- 2014-02-23 AT&T's LG G2 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-21 LG G2 With KitKat Compared Against G2 With Jelly Bean
- 2014-01-15 International LG G2 To Skip Android 4.4 KitKat Update In January
- 2014-01-14 Gold LG G2 Surfaces For Sale On E-Commerce Website