[IFA 2013] IFA 2013 is just around the corner, and you can be sure that there will be plenty of new devices that will be revealed to the masses then. South Korean giant LG will also be part of the action, and one particular device that has caught our eye would be the LG Sound Plate. It is not something that you can eat right off it, but rather, the LG Sound Plate would be an interesting addition to the fast growing TV sound system category.
The LG Sound Plate would measure a mere 35mm in height, coming in an extremely slim and stylish form factor, where you can opt to slide it under any 32- to 55-inch TV in order to save more space, not to mention it sports a very “safe” design which should make it go down well with a range of interior decoration tastes. Boasting a robust 4.1 channel sound system that will be accompanied by dual built-in subwoofers, the LG Sound Plate is capable of projecting full-bodied audio in multiple directions, resulting in an incredibly immersive auditory experience. Not only that, using a neodymium magnet, it is full well capable of producing powerful audio. There is also Bluetooth support thrown into the mix to deliver easy wireless connectivity with smartphones, tablets and other wireless devices.
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2013-09-05: HP Envy Recline 27, 23 And 23 SE All-In-One PCs
- 2013-09-05: HP Envy 23 IPS Monitor
- 2013-09-05: Lenovo S5000 Tablet Unveiled
- 2013-08-25: LG G Pad Rumored To Sport Snapdragon 600 Chipset, Not Snapdragon 800