Motorola has officially unveiled the Moto X smartphone and if you were wondering how the device holds up, you can check out our hands-on of the device which should give you a brief idea of what to expect before we review it in full. However if you’d like to see some videos of some of the Moto X’s features in action, Motorola has uploaded a trio of commercials in which it basically highlights the key features of the smartphone.
The video above basically covers how the Moto X is an extremely customizable device in terms of color options and textures. The videos below shows off the phone’s Always Ready mode, which basically highlights how the phone’s microphones are always on and listening for your voice where you will be able to unlock the phone without having to touch it, pin code entry notwithstanding. Lastly the third video highlights the Quick Capture mode which basically shows how with a flick of your wrist you will be able to fire off the camera app and snap a photo within seconds. So if you have a few minutes to spare and would like a quick walkthrough of the features, be sure to check out the videos for the details!
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-13 Moto X+1 Customizable Options Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06 Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06 Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01 Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17 AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off