It was just earlier we reported on the $20 Moto Skip accessory for the recently announced Moto X, and if you were looking for more accessories to dress your phone up with, Griffin has announced the PowerDock accessory for the Moto X. As you can see in the image above, the PowerDock is essentially a dock for the Moto X smartphone and will come with a base with a built-in micro USB plug that you can use to charge your phone with. Given that pretty much all Android phones charge themselves using the micro USB connector, it’s safe to say that this PowerDock should play nicely with other Android handsets as well, although presumably it has been designed for the Moto X in mind.
The PowerDock will set you back $39.95 and according to the product’s description, it has also been designed to support Moto X devices that are placed into cases that are up to 2mm thick, so don’t worry if you plan on getting a case and that you might have to remove it to use it with the PowerDock. The Moto X has yet to go on sale but we guess it’s a good thing that Motorola is working on getting plenty of accessories ready for purchase once it is up for sale.
Next Story: LG Optimus L5 II Dual Special Edition Revealed
- 2014-04-13: Moto X+1 Customizable Options Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off