Last week, we stumbled onto a leaked slide that outed ASUS’ plans to create a number of new mobile products, including a new PadFone, FonePad and a device called the MemoFone HD 5. If you were interested in hearing more about what ASUS is working on, you’re in luck as today, we’re getting some more information regarding their FonePad HD 7, MeMo Pad HD 10 and MeMo Pad HD 8.
The FonePad HD 7 will be a 7-inch tablet with an IPS display capable of a 1280 x 800 resolution and will feature a 1.6GHz Intel Atom Z2560 Clover Trail+ dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM and up to 16GB of internal storage. It’ll also come with a front and rear-facing camera, Wi-Fi, 3G and Bluetooth support and is said to offer 9 hours of battery life.
The MeMo Pad HD 10 is being reported as featuring a 10-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 and will feature a Rockchip quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage as well as front and rear-facing cameras.
The details on the MeMo Pad HD 8 are scarce at this point, but it looks like it’ll be an 8-inch tablet with a resolution of 1280 x 800 and will feature a 1.6GHz processor, which will most likely be the same chip used in the MeMo Pad HD 10.
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-09-04: Asus Fonepad Note 6 Gets Refreshed Specifications
- 2013-09-03: ASUS Unveils New Fonepad 7 With Improved CPU, Front-Facing Speakers
- 2013-08-09: ASUS Creating New PadFones, FonePads and MemoFone HD 5
- 2013-06-14: ASUS Fonepad Review
- 2013-05-16: ASUS FonePad Receives Processor And Storage Upgrade In Taiwan