As we start to wind the day down, I am quite sure that many of you out there have been buzzing throughout the entire afternoon, munching on news concerning the recently announced Moto X from Motorola, and we even managed to spend some hands-on time with the mid-range smartphone, sharing our first impressions with the rest of the world. We do know that the Moto X will be making its way to all the major mobile carriers in the US, while US Cellular has already stepped up to the plate, too. Verizon has also announced that they will be making the Moto Maker option sometime later this year for those of you who love to customize your handsets, and for those who feel that the Moto X is slightly out of your budget range, fret not – Motorola’s CEO says that they are working on a more affordable Moto X device that should be released sometime down the road.
While our friends living across the pond in the UK will not be on the receiving end of the Moto X, not so with our friends in the Great White North, as Rogers has already announced that the Moto X will be made available from the carrier from September onwards as an exclusive device, where it will come in black or white at $189.99 with the customary two-year contract. Reservations of the handset are already being taken as we speak.
Next Story: Verizon Moto X To Receive Moto Maker Options
- 2014-04-13: Moto X+1 Customizable Options Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2013-07-14: Leaked Video Touts Moto X Always-On Voice Commands, Camera Gestures And More